ScythGameGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rune Factory Oceans
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:23 am by Serlie

» SGG Signiture
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm by Nightmare

» Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 pm by Serlie

» Game Projects
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 pm by Nightmare

» Game Projects
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:54 pm by Nightmare

» Game Previews
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm by Nightmare

» My YouTube Account
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:57 pm by PyroManiac

» 3 Word story
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm by PyroManiac

» Nightmare's riddles
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm by Nightmare

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am by Nightmare

Top posters
Nightmare (89)
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade Poll_l10Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade Poll_c10Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade Poll_r10 
Serlie (69)
Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade Poll_l10Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade Poll_c10Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade Poll_r10 
a1rsupreme (23)
PyroManiac (8)
kimerajamm (3)
LeeRain (3)
drea_girl (2)
Alastor Darke (1)
the beast (1)
scorpion (1)

Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade

Go down

Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade Empty Looking Back 3: Guardians Crusade

Post  Serlie Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 am

Guardians Crusade
Platform: Playstation
Story: You play as a young knight who, while on a routine job, finds a baby pink monster. Soon after the encounter with it, our hero sees a vision where he must take it to the tower where it can be reunited with it's mother.

First reaction to the little pink-piggy like thing: AWWWWW. At the time, this was one of the few adventure games I had little problems playing (Language barrier of a little kid). You also had a fun task of finding awesome little wind up toys which would help you in battle (My fave being Pyro) and the fairy friend would help you later on with healing. There was also the nice music in the different towns you went to and of course the opening video was quite funny to watch too. The hardest part in the game was fighting a mushroom monster in the cave which would poison you to death (And this is only the start of the game!). Otherwise, it is another game I thought deserves recognition in this Looking Back rant Razz

Next week (there may be a delay, not too sure yet) we'll look at... well I'm not sure at the moment, there's a lot to go through. It'll be a surprise! Don't forget if there's a particular one you want me to go on about, just post in the request part of the forum or PM me (Along with anything you wish to add)

Serlie
Gamer Admin
Gamer Admin

Back to top Go down