ScythGameGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rune Factory Oceans
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:23 am by Serlie

» SGG Signiture
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm by Nightmare

» Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 pm by Serlie

» Game Projects
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 pm by Nightmare

» Game Projects
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:54 pm by Nightmare

» Game Previews
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm by Nightmare

» My YouTube Account
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:57 pm by PyroManiac

» 3 Word story
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm by PyroManiac

» Nightmare's riddles
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm by Nightmare

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Harvest Moon: Twin villages EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am by Nightmare

Top posters
Nightmare (89)
Harvest Moon: Twin villages Poll_l10Harvest Moon: Twin villages Poll_c10Harvest Moon: Twin villages Poll_r10 
Serlie (69)
Harvest Moon: Twin villages Poll_l10Harvest Moon: Twin villages Poll_c10Harvest Moon: Twin villages Poll_r10 
a1rsupreme (23)
PyroManiac (8)
kimerajamm (3)
LeeRain (3)
drea_girl (2)
Alastor Darke (1)
the beast (1)
scorpion (1)

Harvest Moon: Twin villages

Go down

Harvest Moon: Twin villages Empty Harvest Moon: Twin villages

Post  Serlie Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:36 am

Release date: JP 25/02/2010 *POSTPONED* NA TBA EU N/A
Type: Simulation/RPG
Console: Nintendo DS
Japanese site

Details: This Harvest Moon is quite different from the usual ones, you will have to select 1 of the 2 neighbouring villages: Bluebell (a town known for its animals) or Konohana (a town known for its crops). You will be able to select from either a female or male character and new animals such as Honey bees, Alpacas and an Owl have been introduced!
Released: 8th July 2010

Plot: As you are travelling across the mountains you accidentally collide and fall! When you come to there are two people standing above you. They both suggest you live in their towns but argue which one. After you decide you find out the reason the two don't get along... they can't respect each others cooking style! The harvest godess decides to seal off a connecting tunnel through the mountains and asks you to break the wall-- take part in numerous cooking festivals and help the two get along!

Other features:

• Play as either male or female
  • The friendship bar this time round is in the form of a flower that blooms on the side of the bar on the character you are talking to!
  • You can use the owl to fly to different places
  • 10 Marriage Candidates + 2 Hidden ones!
  • Multiplayer is available (Not sure if it's just minigames)
  • Change outfits, certain characters like certain ones!
  • New dating system has been introduced
  • No wooing multiple marriage candidates, they can get jealous now!

Notes: You cannot marry the counterpart main character unfortunately and there are no rival marriages as far as I'm aware. (From my perspective that's a plus because I hate the idea of stealing the rival candidate from another haha)

Notes (2): Natsume have announced the game for America at the E3 renaming it as Harvest Moon: A tale of two towns. No announcement for EU yet.

Last edited by Serlie on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 7, E3 announcement and more features)

Serlie
Gamer Admin
Gamer Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum