ScythGameGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rune Factory Oceans
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:23 am by Serlie

» SGG Signiture
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm by Nightmare

» Lunar: Silver Star Harmony
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 pm by Serlie

» Game Projects
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:04 pm by Nightmare

» Game Projects
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:54 pm by Nightmare

» Game Previews
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:51 pm by Nightmare

» My YouTube Account
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:57 pm by PyroManiac

» 3 Word story
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:53 pm by PyroManiac

» Nightmare's riddles
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm by Nightmare

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Rogue Galaxy Review EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am by Nightmare

Top posters
Nightmare (89)
Rogue Galaxy Review Poll_l10Rogue Galaxy Review Poll_c10Rogue Galaxy Review Poll_r10 
Serlie (69)
Rogue Galaxy Review Poll_l10Rogue Galaxy Review Poll_c10Rogue Galaxy Review Poll_r10 
a1rsupreme (23)
PyroManiac (8)
kimerajamm (3)
LeeRain (3)
drea_girl (2)
Alastor Darke (1)
the beast (1)
scorpion (1)

Rogue Galaxy Review

Go down

Rogue Galaxy Review Empty Rogue Galaxy Review

Post  Serlie Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 am

Type: RPG
Console: Playstation 2
Score: 9/10
General game-play: 50 hours including the extras
Created by: Level 5

Level 5 had created some of my favourite RPG's on the PS2, including Dark Cloud and Dark Chronicle. Rogue Galaxy was a brilliant game with lovable characters, decent graphics and above all an enjoyable storyline. The idea of you playing as a space pirate was a fun enough idea, and to see the story behind each character was quite deep. I actually started getting my head around the idea of Real time battle systems because of this game, and also the mini game was quite fun as well (Bug tornament!!). I'd say the only downfall for me was that it was rather open ended, sure they hinted something but I think a more solid ending would have made me happier (Of course some people like this, it's my personal opinion, don't be put off).

That is pretty much all I can say without leading to writing a whole essay on the game haha.

Serlie
Gamer Admin
Gamer Admin

Back to top Go down